Thursday, December 20, 2007

Inviting - Jumeirah Beach Hotels Dubai

Dubai is an exciting, inviting city and so is the Jumeirah Beach hotels Dubai. Jumeirah beach area of Dubai city is the most popular of areas in Dubai. Both tourists and business tourists find the place an ideal place to put up during your stay. Having heard so much about Dubai and its luxurious hotels, I could not but help but make a trip to Dubai. The city is beyond imagination with tall skyscrapers, world-class shopping malls to world trade centers. The place has something for everybody, and this is the reason of its popularity. The ride from the airport to the hotel gave me an insight what I was to expect, everything was unbelievable and to imagine couple of years back there was nothing here. At the hotel, I got a heavenly feel with luxury all around and staff that takes care of every little detail. I visited the Jumeirah Beach Park, the Zoo, the Jumeirah Mosque, the Emirates Golf Club, Safa Park and the huge Wild Wadi Water Park, which were some of the attractions here. I had a fantastic time in Dubai and extremely pleasant experience at the Jumeirah Beach hotels Dubai

No comments: