Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Airport hotels Dubai- Great hospitality


I got to stop at Dubai for a day as my stopover destination and stayed at the airport hotels Dubai. Believe me as amazed as I was to see the Dubai airport, the same was with the hotels located in close proximity. I was completely pleased with its true Arabic hospitality, the staff service, ambience, excellent room service everything was in perfect shape. Being tired from my long flight, I looked forward to getting a few hours sleep, and with clean room, cozy bed, I woke up completely refreshed. I had still had couple of hours left with me, so I enquired at the hotel about visiting the city and the hotel staff arranged a taxi for me. A visit to the city certainly was exciting and worth visiting, all around one could see tall skyscrapers, international malls and now I could see why Dubai is such a popular destination. Whatever time I spent in the city and at the airport hotels Dubai was a great experience

No comments: