Thursday, December 27, 2007

Cheap hotels Deira Dubai- For Economical travelers

Being one of the top and most visited tourist destinations, Dubai is more renowned for its luxurious hotels and an expensive city. So the thought of getting a cheap hotel didn’t even cross my mind but browsing the net saw some great options for accommodation and that too which was within my budget. A little bit of site, hopping and I found myself a room in many of cheap hotels in Deira Dubai. Deira Dubai is one the center points of the city with tourist and business locales at a very short distance. I had my cheap hotels Deira Dubai reserved during the shopping festival as I had plans lined up for some great shopping. All my concerns about my hotel were laid to rest as I was given a warm welcome, served with welcome drinks as I waited at the reception. The hotel was a blend of both tradition and modern ambience. The facilities and services were not that elaborate to say luxurious but adequate for a comfortable stay. The best part I was in close proximity from some of the best shopping mass, gold souks and other attractions.

No comments: