Thursday, December 20, 2007

Dubai hotels Jumeirah Beach- World Class Hotels

Recently I chanced upon visiting the city of Gold and shopping heaven Dubai, on a business conference. For the conference, I was put up in Dubai hotels Jumeirah Beach and must say the hotel was a perfect choice. During the day, I was spared with very little time but the evenings provided me with some time to go exploring the city. The Jumeirah beach is an important region of the city and is abode to number of attractions, luxurious landmark hotels, and great shopping opportunities in the shopping malls. During my stay, I enjoyed the hospitality of the hotel and their efforts to make the stay more comfortable. The rooms were comfortable, spacious, furnished well and importantly facing the sea. To get the right feel of the place one needs to be at leisure and with so much in store, I did not have the time. However, I plan to pay this exciting city another visit and Dubai hotels Jumeirah Beach would be my choice.

No comments: