Thursday, January 17, 2008

Hotels in Dubai Airport



Hotels in Dubai Airport is my pick of hotels from the numerous famous hotels that Dubai offers. With most of my business concentrated in Dubai, I often visit the city and have experienced number of popular, luxurious hotels but when on work Dubai airport hotels are just the one. Most of the hotels in the airport region are in close proximity to the airport saving a lot of travel time as Dubai faces many traffic problems. My experience with the hotels in Dubai airport has always been great. With well-equipped business center and conference rooms makes it easy to conduct business. The rooms make available facilities of internet, fax, calling to facilitate your stay. Not just caters to the business needs but also provides with leisure facilities making the stay more memorable. If I find time from my busy schedule, the hotel staff arranges sightseeing trips or one can just relax in the room.

Resource: www.a1dubaihotels.com , Visit here for more information on online hotels booking in Dubai

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I know that in Dubai hotels are very good and comfortable. I love traveling and probably some day I will visit Dubai. Last year I visited Barcelona and really like it. It is second city in Spain after Madrid. Besieged several times during its history, Barcelona is today an important cultural centre and a major tourist destination and has a rich cultural heritage. I liked good infrastructure of the city.
Also I liked that many hotels in Barcelona are situated close to awesome beaches. And it is very comfortable. The city has seven beaches which I liked very much.
Barcelona has a Mediterranean climate, with mild, humid winters and warm, dry summers.