Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Hotels in Deira Dubai- Simply Fabulous

As far as my personal experience goes, Dubai is just heavenly and hotels in Deira Dubai are fabulous. On a business, tour I made sure the hotel I booked in was close to the business center, along with facilities for conducting my business. My research ended with rooms in one of many hotels in Deira Dubai, the business center of Dubai. My hotel was a fine example of the rich traditional heritage coupled with modern fixings. My concern was taken care of with excellent conference facilities, with provisions for organizing audiovisual conferences and internet. Throughout my stay, I experienced the elegance of first class service, relaxed after a tiring day in the available recreational facilities and on a free day explored the many splendors and charms of Dubai. The warm and courteous staff, the 24-hour concierge service teamed with high quality security systems gives many reasons for me to come back again.

No comments: