Friday, April 11, 2008

Hotels near Dubai Airport- For Fantastic times

Dubai is a popular tourist destination and equally a favorite destination for holding of business meets and conferences. Dubai was the last place on my list if cities, when visiting UAE. Dubai city and its hotels are famous for their Arabic hospitality and my stay here proved it why. I had my rooms reserved in one of the hotels near Dubai Airport, being close to the airport it took me a little while to reach my hotel. The hotel was a posh one, warm and courteous staff, comfortable rooms and excellent room service. With some fine dining restaurants in the hotel itself, it became easy for us to savor international cuisine. Though, the hotels near Dubai Airport are near to the airport but not far away from the city center. Good connectivity and availability of transportation makes it even easier. Not even for a moment, I felt I was a new city; with so many Asians around, even language was never a problem. I can say without giving a second thought Dubai was the best part of my travel experience to UAE.

2 comments:

SEO Optimization Services said...

we are seo service provider if you need any SERVICE RELATED SEO so kindly contact us

jibran@digitaldedu.com

sami said...

dubai hotals are nice and out lookins http://wwwhotelsdubai.blogspot.com